After installing Revit software in the system, it opens various templates for different disciplines and types of building projects while users can also create project templates to locate specific needs or to ensure observance to office standards. As Revit has lot of facilities and tools for the users, it has become the favorite one of the architects, designers, project managers, virtual construction modelers and BIM managers.
3. Crete Assemblies: The worst thing in detailing things in Revit is making every view and here Montage helps to bring together families of different categories and make a single element with a list of views.
4. Group and organize the views: In Revit, designers can create separate documents, Preliminary Study, Architecture etc. organize them and filter the views as per need.
6. Learning to leader the phases: Phases are one of the smarter things in a project program as it help with ideas, designs and manage the difference between the old and new; also impress the customers and create numeric and tables.
7. Use the Parts: Parts can separate the walls from each other and can help to create wonderful detailed walls with separate structure, finishes, details etc. Users can hide some parts or delete parts to manage the walls.
8. Creating a board: Revit has previously made the families of boards with different sizes but it is better to have a single family of boards with different sizes mean only one family with everything.
9. Purge: As the Revit models are huge, templates help to keep them in order but unnecessary templates are a burden, the Purge command deletes the unnecessary ones.
10. The drawing options: This advantage Draw Options tool allows creating different proposals within the one Revit file.