As-built BIM models allow in visualizing the data, finally authorizing surveyors to obtain detail information as well as insights. This insight allows survey professionals to perform proper analysis with the purpose of giving suggestions to architects and contractors for the sake of occupants and all the stakeholders who are associated with the building design and development projects.
When it is required to arrange the BIM models in as-built conditions of the building, the construction works or the infrastructure are analyzed prior to scanning and redesigning the project.
• BIM facilitates the surveyors to work out embodied CO2 in buildings and recommend remedies
• BIM allows the surveyor to quickly finish the work cost-effectively.
• Produce accessible synchronized information concerning project performance & constant maintenance of the property
• Surveyors can make best use of their work profile with BIM
• Ability to make proper decision for spatial planning, material orders, and QTOs – in case of retrofitting