The objective of BIM Analyst is to employ virtual projects controls with a large corporate client involved in a large portfolio of work around the world. The BIM Analyst has to make design and construction of Building Information Models to facilitate QTO and cost analysis.
This role provides the scope toward any member of the Architect / Engineer / Construction community with an interest in BIM (3D,4D,5D modeling) to fully employ and delve into these methods of documentation.
• 0-3 years experience with BIM platforms (mainly Revit)
• Interest in project controls, QTO, and cost analysis
• Exhibition of leadership skills
• Capability to think innovatively and strategically to provide solutions
• Experience with Rhino preferred but not essential
• Experience with Dynamo will give added advantage but not essential
• Experience with Python scripting will give added advantage but not necessary
• Experience with Revit API will give added advantage but not essential
• Paid Time Off