An integrated BIM model can evaluate building constructability at post-conceptual and schematic design, all through the design development, pre-construction documents and entire construction stage to guarantee that design can be built to meet up targeted schedule and cost.
With constructability review BIM minimizes capital costs and overall project costs to a great extent as a BIM model characterizes building designs pragmatically in 3D to facilitate construction professionals to get an overview on how projects come together, keep on coordinated and consistent, lessen complications and save time and money during the lifecycle of the project. The building contractors are able to make their participation beforetime on the construction progression and give feedback & recommend changes that will develop the overall design and "means and methods.
A BIM model contains information on the façade, the finishes for each interior wall and floor surface, and specific plumbing fixtures, method, time, cost along with green building and sustainability information.
Constructability is applied to develop existing methods associated with the construction sequence, equipment access, completed work and assembling difficult components. If a particular part of the building faces constructability problem valuable would be even just to model that part in more detail then to have the whole building fully detailed.
How BIM can provide potential benefit :-
• Contractors will be able to evaluate the design early in the process and check diverse "means and methods for construction
• Assess and ensure buildability: code compliance, value engineering, schedule and quality • Logistical planning for construction of the building
• Make sure design is being made to fulfill targeted cost and schedule
• Unveil inaccuracies and omissions in design documentation (model)
• Suggest alternating solutions while keeping design intent
• Stage deliveries to the project
• Other potential benefits may include: initial cost estimation, review of layouts, material selection, value engineering
• Commune the most up-to-date design alterations as construction was in progress and increasing safety by reducing rework on the project
• Design visualization provide supports for understanding the project in better and in more detail
For any kind of 3D modeling services, visit us at www.bimoutsourcing.com | www.bimcoordination.com | www.sketchup4architect.com | www.quantity-takeoff.com